You must apply using the joint electronic submission (Je-S) system.
We recommend you start your application early. You can save completed details in Je-S at any time and return to continue your application later.
When applying select ‘New document’, then:
- council: Arts and Humanities Research Council
- call/type/mode: research grants (open call).
You can find advice on completing your application in the Je-S handbook.
Your host organisation will be able to provide advice and guidance on completing your application.
Je-S will forward your proposal to your research organisation, which in turn will submit your proposal to AHRC – please allow sufficient time prior to AHRC deadlines for this process.
Mandatory attachments include:
- a case for support
- your publications list
- a data management plan
- justification of resources
- international co-investigator head of department statement (if applicable)
- project partner letter of support (if applicable).
Optional attachments include:
- visual evidence
- work plan.
For more information on application requirements, read our research funding guide (PDF, 1MB).
If you need help with the application process, contact the Je-S help desk on 01793 444164 or by email email@example.com.