To access the system, you’ll need to provide an email and a password that meets our minimum requirements. We have built in appropriately high standards of security to protect your interests as well as ours. You can request that your user account is terminated by notifying the Helpdesk – email: email@example.com (phone: +44 (0) 1793 44 2900).
All personal data provided to UKRI will be processed in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Further information on how we use personal data, and how you can exercise your rights as a data subject, can be found in the UK Research and Innovation Privacy notice.
All personal data submitted via this system is processed under UKRI’s Public Task.
UKRI will use personal data submitted by system users for purposes associated with the application and award processes for grants, fellowships and studentships. this includes but may not be not limited to:
- setting up and managing your user account
- communicating with you about upcoming opportunities
- the registration of your proposal
- the resolution of any queries which you may raise
- the operation of awards processing and management information systems
- the acquisition of reviewer and panellist comments on applications, awards and projects
- the preparation of material for use by expert reviewers, and panellists
- your review of applications, awards and projects (if you are a reviewer)
- your response to reviewer and panellist comments (if you are an applicant)
- payments made to your Organisation
- statistical analysis in relation to the evaluation of research and the study of trends
- our inviting you to participate in surveys about the level of services provided by UKRI*
- UKRI policy and strategy studies*.
* this may include research undertaken by a third party on behalf of UKRI.
We will only ask you to provide the minimum amount of data that is necessary for us to be able to meet our purposes.
You are responsible for maintaining your personal data, including contact details, on the system. If you cannot update all your personal data yourself, you should notify the UKRI Funding Service Helpdesk when data is incorrect or out of date. We will then consider how best to update the data. In some instances, for UKRI to carry out core business, your contact data may be amended by UKRI staff. You will be notified of such changes.
All information held by UKRI is kept in accordance with the record retention policy. There will be occasions where information submitted to this system will be pulled into other systems for processing and/or analysis.
A limited set of data is published relating to funded research will be published. More information can be found in ‘Disclosure’ below.
By accessing the system, you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to your personal data being processed by UKRI in this way and stored on the system and on our associated internal systems
If you have any queries with regard to the processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
UKRI is subject to the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and to the Environmental Information Regulations 2004. As such, following receipt of a request, information may be released in accordance with the legislation. All requests for additional information are considered on their own merits. Further information is set out in our Publication Scheme.